Improve your mind, improve your life.
Anxiety is a natural occurance in flight or fight situations. However, anxiety can trigger itself in seemingly irrational and unassociated situations. If it's interferring with your life and progress, hypnotherapy can put an stop to it and help you regain control of your body and mind.
The quality of your life is determined by the cycle of thoughts, feelings and actions as a result of them - your lifestyle.
Metamorphasis Hypnotherapy’s aim is to help you restructure this cycle to your advantage, so that you can develop your life in a way where you will feel comfortable with yourself and the world around you.
Thoughts ( cognition/ beliefs)
- These include beliefs about oneself and others.
- Recalling events in the past.
- Words or thoughts suggested to self or by others.
- Inappropriate or irrational belief.
- Situations and how you interpret them.
- Repetitive thoughts.
- Beliefs about your future.
Feelings (physiological/ sensations/ emotions)
- Anxiety, depression, blushing, nervousness.
- Jealousy, low self-esteem, lost confidence.
- Tension in body/ muscle.
- Expectation of a reaction - nerves, stuttering, IBS, pain.
- Over excitement - A.D.D., sexual dysfunction.
Action (physical - behavioural)
- Addiction and dependency - smoking, alcohol, drug use - prescribed and non-prescribed.
- Avoidance - can lead to the development of phobias, fears and life-limiting behaviour.
- Embarrassing have it may form as nail biting, hair pulling, stuttering, checking or bed-wetting.
- Obsessive compulsive behaviour, overeating or excessive dieting ruining your physical health.
- Aggression, anger and oppressive behaviour.
How bad do you want it to get before it gets better?
Hypnotherapy can provide effective treatment and help for the following;
- Quitting smoking, habits, addictive behaviour
- Anxiety disorders, obsessions, phobias, fears
- Trauma, stress disorders, panic attacks
- Driving karma dental anxiety, exam nerves
- Nail biting, hair pulling, eczema, pain control
- Weight control, binge eating, anorexia
- Confidence, shyness, blushing, stuttering
- Anger, aggression, grief
- Insomnia, bed-wetting, night terrors, childbirth
Hypnotherapy methods used can involve
- Analytical hypnotherapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Regressive therapy
- Direct suggestion
These methods may be used in combination to help you achieve your therapeutic goals.
If you can think of a couple of habits comma believe or conditions you would like to get control off or change and how this would improve your life.
When you do, give me a call - complete change could be just a few weeks away - struggle free!